~ A Blog of Impossible Things
My List of Impossible Things
- Finish The Novel.
- Get a literary agent.
- Publish The Novel.
- Sell a screenplay based on The Novel.
- Sell 10,000 copies of The Novel.
- Sell 20,000 copies of The Novel.
- Sell 50,000 copies of The Novel.
- Write and publish The Next Novel.
- Sell a screenplay based on The Next Novel.
- Write the ENTIRE urban fantasy series.
- Make enough money with my fiction writing to support my household comfortably.
- Be (95%+) Paleo for 6 months.
- Be (95%+) Paleo for 1 year.
- Maintain my morning blood sugar at <100 for 6 months.
- Complete level 5 on all exercises in Convict Conditioning.
- Complete level 7 on all exercises in Convict Conditioning.
- Do 10,000 steps per day for 6 months.
- Do 10,000 steps per day for 1 year.
- Weigh <200 lbs.
- Achieve 20% body fat.
- Take sailing lessons.
- Get certified to bareboat charter.
- Get all ASA certifications.
- Learn boat engine and electrical maintenance.
- Rent a large catamaran for a week and sail in ocean waters.
- Live on a boat and write my sailing mystery series.
- Finish remodeling the house and get it in salable condition.
- Become fluent in Spanish.
- Meditate daily for 6 months.
- Meditate daily for 1 year.
- Complete both Levels 1 and 2 of Debbie’s animal communication course.